Regional QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Contract
12 Jan, 2017
Experienced OT required for Bowen Basin Mine. Fixed term 6 month contract position on a 5:2 DIDO roster.
Rolleston Coal is currently searching for a Site Registered Nurse / OT with Mining experience, reporting to the HST Manager, this is a fixed term contract position on a 5:2 DIDO roster.
Key accountabilities for this role would include:
- Facilitate Injury Management and CBM?s including liaising with other health professionals, supporting injured workers, administering and monitoring Return to Work Plans that enhance workers ability to return to full capacity in the most effective manner;
- Provide guidance, to all personnel on effective Health & Wellbeing practices;
- Ensure ongoing compliance of all safety systems;
- Support timely Injury Incident Investigations, and associated reporting;
- Resolve conflicts in a straight-forward manner that benefits all stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Nursing and AHPRA Regis
Job Category: Healthcare & Medical