Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, Casual
29 Sep, 2016
Labourer required to work on a major construction site based in the Melbourne Area.
As a civil labourer your duties will involve
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- help distribute and unload building materials from trucks
- Operate jackhammers, drills and general hand and power tools
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill and compact dirt using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- There may also be some truck spotting involved. This will require helping trucks reversing in a safe manner. Communicating via 2 way radio.
The main requirements for this role are
- Must have a white / red card
- previous civil construction experience is preferred
- Will be required to undergo a pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test,
Job Category: Trades & Services