Regional QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Casual
18 May, 2016
Opportunities exist for experienced Processing Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical (within 24 months)
- Current Driver's Licence
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Loader & Bobcat skill would be desirable
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas