Regional WA, Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Casual
29 Sep, 2016
Our client is seeking a Mine Geologist for a 3 month contract in the Pilbara. This role is for a 3 month contract on an 8/6 roster FIFO Perth.
The main tasks of the role include but are not limited to:
- Designing grade control drilling programs for short and medium term planning requirements as well as scheduling and coordinating grade control drilling
- Geological mapping, utilising digital technology
- 3D geological modelling to be incorporated into grade control, and resource models
- Creation of short and medium term GC block models, incorporating geo-metallurgical parameters
- Interpretation, validation and analysis of QAQC data relating to drilling, sampling and assaying. Ensure high quality sampling and lab protocols are upheld.
- Compilation and validation of ore production and stockpile data for reporting cycles
The ideal candidate will possess:
- BSc in Geology or higher level qualifications
- At least 3+ years open pit mine geology experience
- Demonstrated c
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas