Regional NSW, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Casual
24 Aug, 2016
Our Client Rio Tinto Coal & Allied is looking for an experienced Auto Electrician with Air Conditioning for work on their Hunter Valley mine sites.
The successful applicant must have:
* 4 years experience with relevant mining equipment (drills, excavators, draglines)
* Experience with 12/24 circuit wiring/ diagnosis and repairs
* Experience with low voltage 12/24 volt sensors (temp/pressure etc).
Experience with the below is advantageous:
* Bucyrus Auto Electrical Drill experience
* Experience with PLC systems
* Hitachi Auto Electrical experience
You must have a strong focus on safety in the work place and have the following tickets or be willing to obtain them:
* Certificate of Proficiency
* Working at Heights
* Confined Space (desirable)
* Drivers License
Please Note: This role is on a Monday-Thursday, Tuesday-Friday day shift roster.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Coal Board medical.
If you fit the above criteria please apply
Job Category: Trades & Services