Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
25 Jul, 2016
Opportunities exist for experiencedWashplant/CHPP Operator's who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
To be successful in these roles you will have the following:
* Current Standard 11
* Current Coal Board Medical
* Trade qualified Electrician , Fitter or Boilermaker
* QLD Manual Drivers Licence
* Experience with train load out, dozer push and stockpile
* RII's or Site Authorisations for D10/11 Dozer (as long as clearly legible and signed off by SSE)
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
These roles are for a 2 day work week- Saturday-Sunday both day and night shifts and are ongoin
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas