Regional QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Casual
02 Aug, 2016
Opportunities exist for a skilled and experienced Surveyor who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Degree in Surveying would be preferable
- Recent experience in a mine survey role is essential
- Current Standard 11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas