Regional QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Casual
22 Sep, 2016
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dozer Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
This is a short term contract doing dozer push and may become permanent for the right candidates. Meals and accommodation are supplied as part of your remuneration.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- RII/Site Competencies for Conduct Dozer Operations
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Current S11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety and equipment serviceability.
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas