Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Casual
18 Jan, 2017
TEMP TO PERM
OPERATOR - CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING
AVOID THE TRAFFIC !
An exciting opportunity to join Australia's Leading manufacturer of personal care and household cleaning products.
This is a Day Shift role with scope to progress as you learn the Business.
GENUINE temp to perm role with face to face interviews to confirm this is the role for you.
You will be responsible for the transfer of chemicals to containers, shrink wrapping, forklift operations with a STRONG focus on safety.
You will require :
- LF forklift licence with a minimum 6 months experience
- A demonstrated commitment to workplace safety
- MUST be a team player and be able to verify this through references
- Pro-active approach to work and a want to keep busy
- Focused on suggesting both safety and process improvements
- Able to provide a minimum of 2 contactable references
- Able to pass MANDATORY & RANDOM drug & alcohol testing ZERO TOLERANCE
With on-site parkin
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations