Sydney, All Sydney, Casual
25 May, 2016
Experienced site Foreman required for an ongoing role with an emerging Civil Construction Company.
Your ability to read plans and direct workload will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to work on high profile projects up to $10 million across the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
The successful applicant will have been working as a Site Foreman/Manager for a minimum of 5 years and will have extensive commercial experience.
Minimum requirements include:
- Thorough knowledge of the construction process
- Able to read, interpret and implement plans
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Able to manage traffic flow between plant and trades in a safe but efficient manner
- Trade or tertiary qualifications
- White card
- Own reliable transport
- Basic Microsoft Office & Project skills
- The ability to work and run a project unsupervised, liaise with subcontractors and clients
- The ability to follow com
Job Category: Construction & Architecture