Regional WA, Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Casual
28 Jul, 2016
WorkPac is seeking ongoing expression of interest from trade qualified shutdown Mechanical Fitters for ongoing shutdown and construction projects FIFO PERTH only. Candidates should have a min 2+ years prior experience in a similar role.
Must have the following qualifications
- RIO Iron Ore Essentials (IOE) (2 years valid date proof with documentation)
- Lock Holder 2.2 (1 year valid date proof with documentation)
- Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Confined Space (within 2 years)
To be considered candidates will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screen, plus be available to sit additional client specific training prior to commencement.
Further requirements include
- Current resume with contactable work referees within 5 years
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia (passport or birth certificate)
** This is FIFO Perth role, only candidates living local to WA with relevant experience will be shortlisted and contacted **
Job Category: Trades & Services