Regional WA, All Regional WA, Casual
22 Aug, 2016
WorkPac is seeking ongoing expression of interest from trade qualified shutdown Boilermakers for ongoing shutdown and construction projects FIFO PERTH only. Candidates should have a min 2+ years prior experience in a similar role.
Must have the following qualifications
- RIO Iron Ore Essentials (IOE) (2 years valid date proof with documentation)
- Lock Holder 2.2 (1 year valid date proof with documentation)
- Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Confined Space (within 2 years)
- Portable Fire Fighting
To be considered candidates will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screen, plus be available to sit additional client specific training prior to commencement.
Further requirements include
- Current resume with contactable work referees within 5 years
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia (passport or birth certificate)
** This is FIFO Perth role, only candidates living local to WA with relevant experience will be shortlisted and
Job Category: Trades & Services