Regional WA, Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Casual
23 Aug, 2016
WorkPac is seeking ongoing expression of interest from suitably qualified shutdown Riggers for ongoing shutdown and construction projects FIFO Perth. Candidates should have a min 2+ years prior experience in a similar role.
Must have the following qualifications
- RIO Iron Ore Essentials (IOE) (2 years valid date proof with documentation)
- Lock Holder 2.2 (1 year valid date proof with documentation)
- High Risk Rigger ticket Intermediate or Advanced, with a VOC
- Working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Confined Space (within 2 years)
To be considered candidates will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug screen, plus be available to sit additional client specific training prior to commencement.
Further requirements include
- Current resume with contactable work referees within 5 years
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia (passport or birth certificate)
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas