Regional WA, Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Casual
30 Jul, 2016
WorkPac is a long term service provider to RIOTINTO Iron Ore Operations in the Pilbara. We currently seek a residential Fixed Plant Maintainer for their Dampier Port Operations. The role is an ongoing casual position for a suitably qualified Karratha/Dampier local applicant, no FIFO or accommodation will be supplied.
Whilst relevant experience and trade qualifications are a mandatory requirement, candidates must be capable of executing all work functions within the RIOTINTO safe work platform. Candidates with limited depth of safety knowledge and culture will not be considered.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Trade Qualified in any of the following disciplines: Boilermaker, Mechanical Fitter, Fitter & Tuner
- Oxy Cutting, Oxy Welding
- Scraper Belt Maintenance
- Conveyor Belt Maintenance
- Belt Lining Refurbishment and Replacement
- Current C-Class licence
- Working at Heights and Confined Space - desirable
- Able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical including
Job Category: Mining, Oil & Gas