Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Contract
18 Aug, 2016
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Maintenance Administrator who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical - conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver's Licence
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Job Category: Administration