Regional QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Casual
24 Aug, 2016
MINING PLANNING SPECIALIST
Opportunities exist for experienced Mine Planning Specialists who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Mining Engineer Degree of equivalent
- Experience with Vulcan, XACT, Microsoft Office
- RD-dig would be desirable
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical (Completed with the last 24 months)
- Current Driver's Licence
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
If you have any questions pertaining to this role then please call Katrina on 0749694713 or 04571623
Job Category: Engineering