Regional QLD, Mt Isa & Western QLD, Temporary
20 Sep, 2016
WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Workplace Health and Safety Advisor for a 6 month contract for a local government department in Mt Isa.
- Implement all emergency and fire evacuation procedures and training
- Interpret and apply Workplace Health and Safety Act, Australian Standards, compliance Standards and Codes of Practice
- Liaise with, and assist, Workplace Health & Safety Queensland Inspectors and notifying relevant authorities of all notifiable events, and keeping management informed of incident status
- Oversee and advise the Workplace Health & Safety Representatives with a focus on practical solutions to safety problems and issues in the various work areas
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of the organisation and its operation, and advising management of trends.
- Providing performance reports to Senior Management on the progress of the KPIs outlined in the WH Management System Plan
In order to apply for this role, please e
Job Category: Construction & Architecture