Regional NSW, Lismore & Far North Coast, Casual
01 Jul, 2016
We are currently seeking a Trade Qualified Carpenter to assist on a large project in the Ballina-Lismore area. Reporting to the Site Manager, you will have previous experience in a similar role and have the ability to work both autonomously and within a team.
You will be required to complete the following duties:
* Complete Carpentry duties
* Clean, tidy and remove rubbish
* Use hand tools, shovels, hammers and wheel barrows
* Assist other tradesmen
* Lift, stack and carry equipment and building products
To be considered for the role you must have;
* Reliable transport and live within 30 mins of Lismore
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Hold a current white card.
* Have a hard hat, steel capped boots, long sleeved shirt, long pants, gloves and safety glasses.
Job Category: Trades & Services