Regional NSW, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Casual
23 May, 2016
Our client Rio Tinto is looking for an experienced Supervisor to manage a 3 month Shovel shutdown project.
There are three Electric Shovel & Dragline shutdowns back to back starting early June. You will be required to have extensive knowledge of the P Shovels as a minimum & be comfortable managing teams up to 50 per crew.
Appointment Accountabilities Summary
1. When rostered and on-duty, you are accountable to supervise functions in the project areas as appropriate to your role.
2. Communicate daily to all people who work in your area of accountability in relation to any matters related to health and safety affecting the carrying out of their duties.
3. Communicate any matters related to the health and safety of people to supervisors coming onto successive shifts.
4. Ensure that the coal operations health and safety management system is implemented in areas for the people and tasks you are accountable for supervising.
5. Comply with New South Wales coal mining and occupa
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations