Regional NSW, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Casual
16 Nov, 2016
Our client is looking for an experienced Storeperson for long term work at a mine site local to the Muswellbrook area.
The successful candidate will have:
* Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in a logistics/ warehouse environment
* SAP experience (desirable)
* Work unsupervised or integrate as a member of the team
* Capability to take initiative and develop improvement ideas
* High level energy outlook and ability to develop & maintain positive relationships
* Customer Service
You must have a strong focus on safety and safety in the work place, you will have the following tickets or be will to obtain them:
* Working at Heights
* Forklift Ticket
* EWP Ticket (desirable)
* Drivers License
You must be willing to under go a Coal Services medical.
If you fit the above criteria please apply online and supply three relevant references.
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations