Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, Casual
20 Jan, 2017
WorkPac is a leading, privately-owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. For almost two decades, we have provided exciting and financially rewarding employment opportunities.
A medium sized company based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne is looking for a trade qualified and experienced carpenter. The company specialises in building small to medium commercial buildings.
The ideal candidate needs to be all round and be required to undertake the following tasks. Previous experience in these duties are also required.
- General formwork and some concrete pouring
- General site set out
- using string and pegs to allow for excavations build floors,
- wall frame working (timber) and roofs, and lay timber floors
- read plans and specifications
- install metal and timber windows,
- install door handles, locks, hardware, flooring underlay, insulating material and other fixtures maintain
- Utilize chisels
Job Category: Trades & Services