Gold Coast, All Gold Coast, Casual
07 Dec, 2016
We are currently seeking an experience Carpenter for an immediate start on the northern end of the Gold Coast. This medium term project will see you forming up in preparation for concrete pouring on tilt panels and slabs. To be considered for the role you must have;
* Cert III Carpentry
* A strong understanding of framing and measurement.
* The ability to read and interpret plans
* Have the ability to think on your feet
* A strong attention to detail
To be considered for the role;
* You must be physically fit
* Have a strong understanding of health and safety practices
* You must enjoy working outdoors
* You must be available for work between 530am and 4pm Monday to friday and also on Saturdays.
* You must have a current white/Blue card
* Have steel capped boots, a sun safe brimmed hat, safety glasses, gloves, tool belt and basic hand tools required for the role.
Job Category: Trades & Services