Darwin, All Darwin, Casual
15 Jun, 2016
Multi National Company with offices throughout Australia, is seeking a hands on Manager for their distribution warehouse in Darwin. Initially this role is for 6 months with possibility of Fulltime after this
Applicants need experience in warehousing and office administration as well as energetic and fit to be able to get in and physically help team with day to day activities.
The NT Warehouse Manager is accountable to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager for effective operation of the allied Warehouse functions.
- Responsible for co-ordinating inbound and outbound inventory transactions.
- Responsible for answering of telephones and subsequent follow up of Warehouse related problems.
- Responsible for verification of all inbound internal transfers and receipt and put - away.
- Responsible for acceptance and processing of all goods returned. (GRA)
- Responsible for general housekeeping of the store area.
- Responsible for maintaining the sites
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations