Regional QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Casual
31 Mar, 2015
Opportunities exist for experienced Warehouse Officer who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- 1-3 years experience in Warehousing
- Current Generic Mining Induction (QLD)
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver's Licence
- High Risk Forklift & QLD Open 'C' Class License
- Forklift licence
- Microsoft Office and EXCEL , Word & Outlook
This position is offered as a 3 month contract with view to extension for the right person.
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations