Our client, a major automotive premium dealer group, is seeking an established dealership foreman, team leader or exp Workshop Manager for its flagship dealership in Melbourne's CBD location.
Representing a global premium brand which is growing every year, this role is critical to ensuring long-term service customer retention for a high volume premises.
To be considered for this role:
- experience within dealership as Team Leader / Foreman or Workshop Manager required
- strong time management skills
- eye for detail and the ability to manage a large team
- professional presentation and customer service skills
- sound european vehicle mechanical aptitude
Our client offers an attractive package including:
- Factory induction and training
- Fair working conditions, work/life balance
- high-end remuneration package > dependant on level of experience
- Structured operations
If this looks like your next step, or if you would like to be considered, you need to APPLY.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply’ button. If you require further information, please contact Chris Deich on 0400 179 841.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au